google plus

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ghostly Footsteps

It was Friday the Thirteenth but the night was like any other night. It was dark, cold and a bit windy, but I never expected a ghost.
I had forgotten to brush my teeth before bed, so I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. As I started to brush, I looked into the mirror, I could see my shadow. After a while, it started to move and looked as if it was holding a sharp knife above my head about to kill me. I turned around the shadow. The shadow was back to normal, I thought I was losing mind.
In fear I brushed my teeth as fast as possible and ran back to bed. As I closed my eyes, many thoughts came into my mind and I couldn't sleep. I decided to listen to the sounds of the vehicles moving outside. After a while, I heard footsteps as if someone was walking on the carpet in the room. I thought it was my mother, but she was up in the kitchen.
I got so scared that I covered my face with the blanket and waited for it to get me. It sounded as if the ghost was going around my room in circles. After a long time I summoned al my courage and turned on the light just to check if any ghost was around, but there was no one. I tried to sleep again, but couldn't because I could still hear the footsteps.
This time the ghost had gone too far. I said to myself that no ghost is going to ruin my sleep. That's it the ghost has to go. I got out of bed really fast and turned on the lights but no one was there. I checked the carpet but no ghost. I shouted, "Come on, ghost you want me? Come get me!"
For the last time, I listened to the footsteps and it still sounded as if it was walking on the carpet. A small pause and I realized that it was the new alarm clock. I was shouting like a mad person.
But what about the shadow I saw in the bathroom?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spiritual spirit comes from the very inner layer of our body. This is known as feeling of an individuals.